Drug and Alcohol Testing Solutions for Your Workplace
68% of all drug and alcohol users are employed full- or part-time, leaving employers at risk for the medical issues, workplace injuries, on-site accidents, security risks, and high costs associated with employing a substance user. Don’t leave your workplace open to these serious risks.
With the right drug and alcohol testing program management, policy development, training, and testing, your business can avoid the high risks and costs of employing drug and alcohol users. AOS can provide the solutions your business needs to promote a sober workforce.
Comprehensive Drug and Alcohol Testing Solutions
AOS aims to provide any drug and alcohol testing services you might need, including:
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Policy Development
- Random Program Management, Training, & Testing
- Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Drug Testing, Training, & Program Management
- Post-Accident Compliance Consulting, Policy Development, After-Hours Testing, & Drug Testing
- On-Site or Mobile Drug Testing
- DOT Collections & Breath Alcohol Training