Turnkey Onboarding & Compliance Support
Ensure your OSHA & DOT compliance with our turnkey program, including comprehensive occupational health & management services.
From physical exams & mask fits to HAZMAT screening & immunizations, let us provide your occupational health services.
Drug and Alcohol Testing
We’ll create & implement your drug & alcohol program, including pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, DOT-regulated, or random testing.
Our nationwide network of clinical testing facilities makes site management easy — and we provide assistance with out-of-network management, too.
Problem Solving & Logistical Support
We tackle all problems that may arise, from billing to testing site problems to results reporting.
Keep your management team well-trained and knowledgeable with our drug and alcohol testing program training.
Streamline accounting operations thanks to our billing consolidation; with our tier one rollup you receive a consolidated bill not multiple site bills.
Regardless of your company’s location or industry, if you are an employer, you must navigate the complexities of occupational health, including arranging for wellness screening and physicals, drug and alcohol testing, and specialized occupational health services.
ARCpoint Occupational Solutions (AOS) provides comprehensive occupational services from an extensive, nationwide network of health clinics. Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Physical Exams
- Functional Capacity Testing (HPE)
- Vaccinations (including on-site services where available)
- Titers Testing
- Respiratory & Mask Fits
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing & Compliance
- HAZMAT/Asbestos Screening
- Merchant Mariner Exams
- TWIC Card Certification
- And additional health services available upon request
For your employees’ convenience, many of our locations offer walk-in services, our Web Portal also enables easy online appointment scheduling for most services.
AOS is also fully-equipped to provide workplace and DOT drug and alcohol testing and program design. We can create and implement workplace testing programs to ensure compliance and meet any drug and alcohol need, including:
- Pre-Employment Testing, Including DOT
- Random Testing
- Post-Accident or Post-Incident Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- On-Site or Mobile Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Consortium Testing for DOT-Regulated Businesses
- DOT Audit Preparation
- Ensuring FMCSA, FAA, PHMSA, USCG, FTA & FRA Compliance
- Employment Background Screenings
- Management & Employee Training
- Drug & Alcohol Policy Evaluation & Assessment, Creation & Review, & Implementation
In addition to providing occupational health services and drug and alcohol testing, the AOS team understands the processes and requirements of employer testing needs, including regulations that pertain to testing in various industries. Our extensive experience ensures we can properly handle all of your service needs, such as:
- Reviewing job descriptions and consulting with HR to select necessary testing
- Documenting regulatory compliance, including adherence to OSHA and DOT standards
- Locating, protocoling, and setting up testing sites (including non-network sites as needed)
- Supplying sites with proper documentation (including customized and standardized forms)
- Providing drug collection and other testing materials and ensuring supplies are well-maintained to prevent testing delays
- Mitigating any site issues that arise, such as employee complaints, problems with specific clinics, or slow transmission of results
- Consolidating billing
- Resolution of disputes and billing discrepancies as needed
We provide a consolidated approach in setting up network sites, with one stop resulting, and billing. Our nationwide network saves you the time and stress of handling the logistics required to carry out occupational and workplace testing.
We appreciate your patience as our site undergoes maintenance and apologize for any inconvenience. Please call 864-990-3696 for more information on ARCpoint Occupational Solutions and check back soon for updates.